Friday, May 30, 2014

Culture Clash



Culture Clash



Purpose:
 

  • To create a Clash of Cultures by creating your own Photo montage, combining images from Beijing, China and Yarmouth, Maine, USA;

  • To further develop your Photoshop knowledge and skills;
  • To create a “surreal” landscape by montaging a variety of photographs;
To know, use, and understand the Four Collage Techniques to in your Photo Montage: Juxtaposition/fragmentation, Point of View, Scale Change, Overlapping


  
I found that I was very successful at getting all of the objects to blend and fit together on the background. By zooming in close and using the very fine eraser, I could create an almost perfect object. Another success I found was that by adjusting different levels and colors I could really express the vibrance of the background. Finally, it got easier to manipulate the objects as I did it over and over again. Although selecting the layers was a bit of a challenge due to the many features and options Photoshop has in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment